Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Storybook Favorites

Grey' Anatomy Storybook:

I think this one was the most interesting to me because I have seen the shows and felt like the author did an amazing job with bringing the stories to the plot of the show. I liked how there were different stories that were real life myths that they brought to real life. The only change I would have made was to add a few more and to also bring in the other characters a little more. I think overall this was a great topic that really drew me in. I am thinking of ways I can play off of this storybook for my own.

Click here to go to the storybook: Grey's Anatomy Storybook


The Tale of Seven Pilgrim's Storybook:

I thought this storybook was interesting because it had so much detail and thought put into it. I think that the profiles and the interviews were clever and really helped the reader get an understanding of what was happening. One thing I didn't understand was the fact that the time of the Pilgrims was way before any CSI type program and all the technology being used was not around back then. Other than that I think they had a clever idea with a great story line!

Click here to go to the storybook: The Tale of Seven Pilgrim's Storybook


Death's Story:

I think this one had such a unique idea that drew me in from the beginning. I think that the concept of death being a person and taking over for another person was interesting. I also really liked how the writer brought in a character that most people knew, Sinbad. It was a very interesting plot that I think could go many different directions. Overall a great job!

Click here to go to the storybook: Death's Stroy Storybook 


Image result for storybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growth Mindset: Week 15

                                     CAT  I chose this one because it is so true. You must keep going to learn yoru skills and to grow a...